Terms & conditions
Tee times - reservations
- All golfers must pay a green fee or have a valid Loyaltee™ 12 Month, 1 Month or Flexi membership plan to access the courses.
- Tee times must be booked online, in advance.
- During peak times we may request a minimum of two golfers per booking, to avoid solo golfers being held up by larger groups. Please check our online booking system before reserving a solo tee time.
- When you book online your debit/credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
- All players are required to check in at reception or starter before play.
- You must present your booking confirmation on arrival – please print or present on your mobile device. We will not allow entry to the course without a valid booking confirmation.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who will also request sight of your online booking confirmation or payment receipt.
- Junior golfers aged under 16 years play for free, when accompanied by Loyaltee™ 12 Month members. Please book your tee time online as normal then call the Golf Centre and we will add the junior golfer/s to your tee time over the phone. Standard rate green fees apply at all other times. We advise that junior golfers should be accompanied by an adult on weekend mornings.
Tee times - cancellations
- We are unable to issue refunds once your tee time is confirmed/paid. Refunds are only issued in the event of centre closure made by management, due to unsafe conditions or emergency maintenance. If the golf centres are required to close due to reasons that are entirely out of our control (e.g. lockdowns prescribed by law) then we are unable to provide a refund, however we will reschedule your booking to another day after the centres reopen.
- If you are unable to make your tee time or lesson please call the golf venue and we will be pleased to reschedule your original booking to another day. Please do not email as we may not see it before you are due to arrive.
- Your new tee time must be within 3 months of the original booking and within the same price band (e.g if your original tee time was within our ‘Twilight’ price band, your new tee time must also be in this price band).
- You must call us a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your original booking to notify us if you are unable to make your booking. We are unable to reschedule tee times if we have not received notification in advance.
- We will only reschedule your original booking once – we are unable to make further changes to a tee time that has been previously rescheduled.
Tee times - playing partners unable to play
- Partial refunds will not be issued if someone in your group is unable to play, however we will be pleased to reschedule your complete booking to another day within 3 months of the original booking. The new tee time must be in the same price band as your original booking.
Tee times - unfavourable weather conditions
- We do not offer refunds in the event of unfavourable weather, however we will be pleased to reschedule your complete tee time to another day.
- If management is required to temporarily close the course due to emergency maintenance or unsafe conditions (these conditions will be defined by the Company), we will contact you to issue a refund or reschedule your tee time to the equivalent value of your original booking.
- In the event that lightning stops play you may either resume your round when safe to do so, or we will reschedule your tee time to the equivalent value of your original booking.
Terms used in this Agreement:-
- “Club” means the club referred to on the front page of these terms and conditions or any club to which your membership is transferred;
- “Golf Facilities” means the golf course(s) and other facilities partaking the playing of golf at the club;
- “Golf Member” means a person who is entitled to use Golf Facilities at the Club;
- “Rules” means the terms and conditions of membership and all other rules and regulations made by us, which are applicable to membership of the Club;
- “We”, “us” or “our” means Windmill Hill Golf Centre or its Subsidiaries or, if different, the company which is the owner of the Club from time to time:
- “You” means the person named on the application form and any joint or family members.
- Details of, all current rates and subscriptions referred to in this agreement are available from the club reception.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all notices shall be given in ‘writing ‘by us to you at the address notified to us by you.
- All notices to be given by you to us must be in writing. Golf members should address their notice to the Golf Manager. We recommend that all notices are sent by recorded delivery, but we will accept notices in writing sent by email or personally delivered to the reception at the club.
- We may amend the rules at any time by giving you 14 days written notice.
- All memberships either by upfront payment or direct debit method are for a period of 12 months from sign up date.
- Membership of the club is subject to the rules.
- Membership is divided into the following categories this clearly states what usage you are entitled to.
- Full Golf Membership: This entitles you to use all the club facilities, every day of the week including weekends and public and bank holidays.
- Five Day Golf Membership: This entitles you to use all the club facilities from Monday to Friday excluding public and bank holidays.
- Golf & Fitness memberships are 7 day access only. (No 5 day access on any of these memberships)
4. Junior Golf Membership:
- Bletchley Golf Club offers membership to persons under the age of 18. Details are available from the club. The rules governing children as set out in this agreement govern all children holding junior golf memberships.
- From time to time we may offer promotional and short term memberships details of which will be available from the club reception and on club notice boards. We will give you 14 days’ notice or any addition or amendment to the categories of membership other than promotional or short term memberships.
- You will be provided with a membership card which will remain our property and upon termination of membership the card will be returnable to us on demand. You must carry your card when visiting the club and show it to the club reception or a member of the club management when asked to do so. Membership cards are in no circumstances transferable and their loss should be reported immediately to the club reception. Misuse of membership cards can result in termination of your membership.
- All Members must comply with the information relating to insurance.
5. Fees and Subscriptions
- You will pay for a membership subscription throughout the period of your membership.
- You may pay your subscription in advance or by direct debit. The first payment shall become due and payable on the date on which your application is accepted. The amount of that payment shall be calculated as a proportion of the current subscription pro-rated in accordance with the number of days remaining from that date until the next month’s subscription becomes payable.
- You may pay your subscription annually in advance. For administrative purposes our payment year for members who make a single payment in advance runs for 12 months from the day you purchase your membership. If you decide to pay your subscription in advance your payment will be due on the date your application is accepted. After that payment will be due on or before the expiry date of your membership each year.
- If you select to pay your subscription by direct debit, your payment date will be the 1st of the month for that membership. Your monthly subscription will be requested from your bank account before that date to ensure we receive it on the 1st.
- If the bank returns a failed payment on your account, you will be notified about this failure and the reason for this and a request for payment for this month will be required by our direct debit controlling company, DFC. If this payment is not forthcoming we may by ‘written notice immediately terminate your membership. You may then be charged a further monthly subscription for the 30 day notice period you should have been given prior to termination.
- We may refer any returned or missed payments to an external collection agency and supply them with all information about you that is necessary for them to recover any money which you owe to us. Cancelling your direct debit or failing to make an annual payment does not mean you have given us notice to end your membership. Your contract with us will continue and as set out in clause 6, you must give us: 30 days’ notice to terminate.
- You may end your Golf / fitness membership at any time after your minimum contract period has been completed, by giving us 30 days’ written notice in accordance with clause (5). We will confirm we have received the notice and the date you want to end your membership within 10 days of receiving your letter. If you do not receive confirmation within 10 days, you must immediately let the club know.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that we have received your notice. We only accept proof or recorded delivery as proof of posting. For notice given by email we will accept an email or fax receipt as proof of sending. If you deliver your notice to the reception of the club please ensure that you retain a copy of the notice, signed and stamped by reception staff to confirm receipt.
- If you wish to re-join the club after ending your membership you will have to pay another joining fee.
- We may end this Agreement if:
- (5A) you repeatedly break the rules of this agreement and you do not or cannot put it right within 7 days of us writing to you about it; or if you lend your membership card to another person’; or
- (5B) you or your guests use rude or abusive language or threaten, or use violent behaviour including but not limited to inappropriate action towards any member of our staff or act in a way which disturbs the enjoyment of the club by other members or is knowingly to endanger the good reputation of the Club; or
- We give you 30 days’ notice.
- If we end your membership in accordance with clause (5A) we will in our notice explain our reasons for terminating the agreement
- If we end your membership in accordance with clause 5(B) we will not grant future applications for membership at Windmill Hill Golf Centre and you will not be allowed entrance to any club operated by us.
- If we end this agreement, we will refund any membership subscription you have paid us for the period after ending the agreement, less a certain percentage to cover our reasonable costs as a result of ending your membership.
- You are not entitled to enter the club if your membership has ended.
- If you end your membership using the correct methods, this does not entitle you to a refund unless authorised by the General Manager.
7. Suspending Your Membership
- You can suspend your membership for medical reasons for a period of between 1 and 6 months by giving the club:
- 30 days written notice and notification of the date you expect to return and a letter from your doctor confirming that for medical reasons you are unable to use the facilities of the club. We acknowledge your letter within 10 days and the suspension will start from the first day following the end of the 30 day notice period.
- If your membership is suspended for more than 3 months then at the end of each 3 month period we may require you to provide us with a further letter from your doctor confirming that for medical reasons you continue to be unable to use the facilities of the club. If you do not provide such evidence within 30 days of being requested to do so we will end the suspension of your membership. You will then revert to your normal category of membership and be liable to pay subscriptions.
- We may, in exceptional circumstances; grant membership suspensions for reasons other than those medical reasons. Such suspensions must be agreed in writing by the facility manager. If we agree to suspend your membership under this category we may charge you a reasonable monthly fee during the period of suspension. The fee shall be sufficient to cover administration costs and will not exceed £20 per month. If memberships are cancelled early for whatever reason we can charge an administration fee of £20.00 to cover our costs for time and effort. This is at the sole discretion of the General Manager.
- At the end of the suspension of your membership you can return to the club without paying a further Joining fee.
- You may not enter the club as a Member while your membership is suspended.
- Suspending your membership is not the same as ending your membership. You will still have to follow the procedure shown in clause 5 which includes giving 30 days’ notice if you want to end your membership.
8. Children & Juniors
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult age 18 or over at all times while on club premises.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to use the Sir Henry Cotton Lounge or bar area unsupervised.
- Children aged 8 or over are not permitted to use changing rooms for persons of the opposite sex.
- We will not serve anyone under the age of 16 at any bar.
- 18 hole golf course
- Clubhouse with Spike Bar / Café with satellite TV, Sir Henry Cotton Lounge with satellite TV, Function suite.
- Chipping / putting greens – for use to warm up and practise on.
- Floodlit driving range
- Changing rooms
- Practice nets
- Trolley and buggies available to hire from reception
- Large car park with CCTV coverage
You are entitled to use the facilities of the club available under your relevant category of membership. We will give you notice of any change to the facilities in the club in accordance with this clause. If we cannot provide one of the standard facilities at the club we will compensate you for the period when the facility is out of action if doing so is reasonable. This does not apply to:
- Permanently closing any facility; or
- Temporary closures due to tournaments: or
- If for reasons outside of our control such we cannot avoid the closure,
- Whenever reasonably possible we will give 35 days notice in lieu of:
- Any closure of facilities due to tournaments; and
- Any permanent closure of facilities other than for reasons outside of our control.
- If we have to close facilities at your club for reasons outside of our control, we will try our best to provide other facilities or consider whether any compensation is appropriate.
- We will display details of the opening and closing times for your club at reception. If we reduce these hours, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice.
- You and any of your guests using the facilities can shower and change before using the public areas.
- You should not take part in any physical activity that you may not be fit for. You are responsible for monitoring your own condition during physical activities. We will not be responsible for any harm you suffer as a result of taking part in any activity unless it is caused by our negligence or our failure to take reasonable care.
- Members are asked to wear a form of dress appropriate to the time of day and place on all occasions. No crockery or glasses are allowed in the changing rooms, in the interest of health and safety and hygiene.
- No pets will be allowed in the club buildings or grounds with the exception of registered assistance dogs.
- Entry to the club is only permitted via the club reception entrance. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of public safety and, in the event of a fire, members and guests are asked to make their way in an orderly fashion to the nearest available exit.
- If you find lost property you must hand it into the club reception. You can pick up lost property from club reception. We will hold items for 8 weeks only before disposing or selling them. All valuable items will be held for up to 12 months before being disposed of or sold.
- In the case of a lost membership card, for whatever reason, an administration fee of £5 per card will be charged.
- The club is owned by Milton Keynes Council and run by 1Life management (under Parkwood Leisure umbrella) who will control the management of the Club and the facilities. Members will be required to comply with any reasonable directions which we may give to ensure the smooth operation of the club, the use of the facilities, and the convenience of all members provided that such directions shall not limit your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- We accept our liability to damage or loss to your property to any damage or loss you suffered as a result of our negligence or our failure other than to take reasonable care.
- We cannot accept liability for any accident or injury to any member or guest that may happen on our premises or within the grounds of our club other than the liability which may arise from our negligence or our failure to take reasonable care.
- If you, your child or guest suffers an accident or injury on our premises you must report it to a member of the golf management team.
- If you use the golf facilities you are required to have adequate insurance in respect of any injury or damage you may cause yourself through playing golf. No liability will be accepted by us for any accident, injury or damage caused by you or to you except when it is due to our negligence or our failure other than to take reasonable care.
- Organisation of the Club’s social and sporting affairs relating to the golf club may, subject to our approval, be managed by one or more committees of members which may have a constitution or rule book separate from the subject to the rules. Golf Members must agree to be bound by each such constitution and rule book as may apply to them. In the event of any inconsistency between any such constitution or, as the case may be, rule book and the Rules the Rules shall apply. We will give you 35 days’ notice of any changes to the golf rules, constitution or rule book.
13. Code of Conduct
The following guidelines are intended to provide Members and Non-Members with a common sense approach to conducting themselves while using the club facilities. For the vast majority of Members and non-members, these rules are no problem – they are simply good manners applied to a golf club.
On the Course:
- Play should be continuous and without delay
- Do not play until the match in front is out of range
- Players searching for a ball should signal the game behind to play through as soon as it becomes apparent that the ball will not easily be found
- Before leaving a bunker, players should carefully rake and fill all holes and footprints made by them
- All divots must be carefully replaced and any damage to the putting green made by a ball or the player must be carefully repaired
- If a match fails to keep its place on the course and loses more than one clear hole on the game in front, it should allow the following match to play through
- As a courtesy, competition games should be allowed to play through
- No starting on the 10th unless the 9th tee & fairway is free of players and agreed beforehand by the facility staff
In the Club House:
- Golf equipment must not be taken through the front door of the clubhouse
- Members may NOT reprimand any employee of the club. All complaints must follow the disciplinary rules listed in the constitution.
14. Dress Code for All Players
- Bletchley Golf Club, and Windmill Hill Golf Centre expects visitors to respect the same dress code as members and the following will be considered as the minimum standard permitted:
- The wearing of blue denims, tee-shirts, non-golf sportswear and training shoes is not permitted on the course at any time.
- All users of the Club facilities are expected to co-operate in maintaining standards and Members are responsible for ensuring their guests conform to all dress, etiquette and discipline requirements of the Club.
- Board Members and Officers of the Club have the authority to require all users to change unsuitable clothing or leave the course or clubhouse.
- A golf society booking is for a minimum of 12 players.
- Societies must be booked in fourballs. The Club reserves the right to pair-up golfers on the day.
- The Customer agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the Club, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in their golf society.
Deposits & payments
- All bookings require a deposit of £5 per person to be paid at the time of booking. If the event occurs less than 14 days from booking then full payment is required at time of booking.
- Tee times will only be guaranteed upon receipt of a deposit and signed booking form. We reserve the right to cancel any booking without liability in the event of non-payment of a deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable except in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- We will contact the customer to confirm the number of attendees 7 days prior to the event. The full invoice amount (less deposit) will be payable on the day of the event for the amount of players confirmed 7 days prior to the event. A reduction in the invoice amount will not be offered for a shortfall of numbers on the day of the event.
- If more attendees arrive on the day of the event than confirmed 7 days prior to the event, then each additional player will be charged as per the agreed amount, subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the event if the attendance differs significantly from the number of attendees confirmed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation charges are outlined below:
- 7 days or more prior to the golf event – All deposits lost or event transferred to a future date.
- Within 7 days prior to golf event – Full balance payable.
- We will not be liable to offer a reduction or refund part or full in the event that weather affects your event.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event due to course closure for any reason. This does not include course closure due to weather, unsafe ground conditions or essential maintenance following poor weather or other reasons outside of our control. In the event that course closure is due to planned maintenance work, then a refund or alternative date will be offered.
Code of Conduct
At Glendale Golf, we welcome and encourage everyone to use our facilities and open spaces, and want to make every visit a positive experience. Our Code of Conduct is intended to provide clear guidance as to the standards of behaviour expected from customers to our sites.
What you can expect from us:
- It is our responsibility to create a safe, quality environment for you to enjoy your leisure time.
- We will provide a fair, open and accessible service.
- Our team will treat everyone who visits us with respect, empathy and courtesy.
We expect our customers to:
- Treat our employees with courtesy and respect.
- Take responsibility for managing their behaviour with other customers.
- Use our venues, equipment and property in an appropriate manner.
- Report incidents or concerns about the conduct of others to one of our employees immediately. We advise customers to contact the police in any situation where they feel their personal safety and welfare is threatened by others.
If our code of conduct is breached, we will take the following approach to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for our community:
- Customers who demonstrate unruly, inappropriate or threatening behaviour towards our team members while using our facilities may be excluded from our facilities and services. We may refer matters to the police with the intent of prosecution.
- In the event of disputes or disagreements between customers, we do not expect our employees to intervene or judge, however if there is an immediate threat to personal safety, welfare or vulnerability of customers or employees, we have a duty take action and will report matters to management the appropriate authorities.
- In addition to the Glendale Golf Code of Conduct, Richmond Park Golf Course is subject to The Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regulations 1997, which provides further guidance and rules about conduct while using Parks spaces.
Independent Sports Clubs
Privately operated, independent sports clubs may use Glendale Golf facilities as a base for their activities, with prior arrangement e.g. prebooked tee times. These clubs are separate entities to Glendale Golf and may offer membership under separate arrangement.
Membership of these independent clubs is subject to their own terms & conditions relating to member safety & welfare, data protection, code of conduct, disciplinary policies and affiliation with governing bodies e.g. England Golf and County Golf Unions. Please contact the club directly for more information.
Website terms & conditions
- This website is operated by Glendale Golf. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Glendale Golf. Glendale Golf offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our online store is hosted on Woocommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy of information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications of terms & services
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products & services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Billing & accounts information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User comments & submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors & inaccuracies
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of warranties; limitations of liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Glendale Golf, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Glendale Golf and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the policies of Glendale Golf, Duxbury Hall Rd, Chorley PR7 4AT.
Changes to terms of services
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special COVID terms & conditions (updated 01/02/23)
- All tee time bookings must be made online and in advance. Anyone arriving without a confirmed booking will not be permitted onto the course.
- We may introduce a temporary ‘Fair Usage’ policy for tee bookings, depending on demand. Please check with your local Glendale Golf Centre.
- If we are required to close the centres as prescribed by law (e.g. lockdowns) and it affects your booking, then we reschedule to another day following the reopening of the centres. We are unable to offer refunds for prepaid bookings affected by centre closures.
- If a member of your tee booking is unable to play due to self-isolating, then we will be pleased to reschedule your complete booking to another day. We are unable to offer partial refunds on prepaid tee bookings.